Favorite Finds round #2! Here is another collection of items that are my favorite finds. Some of these items I have and LOVE, some of these items I want to have, but ALL of these items you should take a peek at. In this group you will find one of a kind, unique items. Items that are easy to purchase. Items for the person who has everything. Items for someone who wants to be organized. And items that will add a special touch to any home. There is an item for everyone with prices ranging from $4.95-$47.99.
Check out the round up and go ahead and buy some for yourself! I know I did!
- Antler Wall Decor from Target– The white and silver antler wall decor is a minimalist addition for above art or a picture and super simple to hang, $16.99
- Mass Cane Tree from Lowes– The best part about this cane tree is that it likes low or high amounts of light so it can be placed anywhere, $12.98
- Buffalo Print by Goldie and Fawn Co– This Etsy shop offers digital prints and stationery. I loved that I could download and print from home which was immediate! $4.95
- Macramé Wall Hanging on Drift Wood by Woven by Willa– This Etsy Shop has a collection of beautiful, handmade macrame wall hangings and plant hangers, $24
- Metal Peg Board from Urban Outfitters– Want to be a bit more organized? This board is magnetic, comes with 4 round and 4 square pegs, $29.99
- Prints on Marble Background by Silver Stripe Designs– This Etsy shop specializes in making custom prints for a perfect wedding gift that is one of a kind, $10
- Seagrass Baskets from Target– These color-blocking baskets are perfect for storage or plants but also adds texture and color, $25.99
- Karina Throw Blanket from Nordstrom– A tassle throw is the perfect amount of fun without being overdone, $41.40
- Mudcloth Pillow by My Mercantile Shop– This Etsy Shop has a large variety of goods and the mudcloth pillow covers are beautiful, $48
- Teakwood Side Table from Wayfair– This unique side table will add an earthy element to any room, $47.99