Favorite Finds round #3! Here is another collection of items that are my favorite finds. I love pulling these little groups together! They are truly a collection of items I have and LOVE, items I want to have, but ALL are items you should take a peek at.
In this group you will find handmade, unique items. Items that are easy to purchase. Items for the person who has everything. And items that will add a special touch to any home. There is an item for everyone with prices ranging from $10-$198.
Check out the round up and go ahead and buy some for yourself! I know I did!
1. Little Mugshots and wood cutouts by Lovely Grain Studio. Silhouettes are timeless and capture the sweetness behind each face. A picture, a wood piece, or a pennant are all options made by Little Mugshots. Steph does a wonderful job capturing faces and turning a picture into a keepsake, $32-$19
2. Brass pivoting wall sconce by World Market adds the touch of mid-century modern or industrial look to a room. Also, with a plug-in cord it makes for easy installation, $59.99
3. Woven wall hanging by Sarah Harste. This super talented lady adds bright, happy colors and pays close attention to details when creating her wall hangings. She also holds weaving classes for those who would like to customize their own weaving or spend an afternoon with a friend crafting, $25-$198
4. Handmade Ohio branded coasters by Re:Work Furnishings. A set of four beautifully crafted coasters to add to your coffee or side table, $30
5. A neon pothos plant from Leon and George that you order online and comes to your door with free shipping. An easy-care plant that grows quickly and adjusts to many environments. Send this as a gift to new home owners, for Mother’s Day, or just to make someone smile, $39
6. Round hyacinth bowl from Target can be used on a table, shelf, or hung on a wall (think gallery wall or with a collection of baskets), $25
7. You have seen these Moroccan leather ottomans around and it’s easy to see why. They supply extra seating or a leg rest along with adding a touch of global warmth, $141
8. Hairpin legs by hairpinlegs.com is perfect for the DIY enthusiast. These legs can take a piece of wood and turn it into a table, stool, or bench. Check out the table we made with these legs!, $10-$46
9. Wood base planters from Target are the perfect mix of global, functional, and pretty. Why buy a pot that is white when, for the same price, you can have this one?! And, these planters add height which helps with setting those smaller plants on a shelf or in a corner without getting lost, $25-$35
10. This handmade pillow from Kaekoo will impress! The clean lines and unique style will have everyone wondering where you got the pillow. You need to check out all the pillow options made by Kaeley, $42